Sunday 6 May 2012

is the weekend over yet?

At work again! Have to study this time because I already have my first test tomorrow. These intensive sped up summer classes are pretty weird. But I'm glad I will be done before the month is even over! I will have about three weeks of only one class per week. A lot of time to focus on my garden and my house and my fitness.

I have promised myself I will restart Jillian Michaels Body Revolution tomorrow from where I left off. I pretty much fell off the wagon completely during final exam week when I was finishing my program at the College.

There are 3 phases to the workouts and 5 different workouts in each phase. 4 of them are strength and 1 is cardio. You do the same cardio video twice a week for 30 days and alternate between the 4 strength videos like this: Workout 1 on Day 1. Workout 2 on Day 2. Cardio on Day 3. Workout 1 Day 4. Workout 2 Day 5 Cardio. Day 6 Rest. Repeat once. Then you move on to workouts 3 and 4 and Cardio. Repeat.

I was on my first week of Workouts 5 and 6 when I quit. I had lost about ten pounds and 5 inches. Not sure where I am at now. Will have to recheck my weight and measurements after a full week of being back on the plan.
 mmm salad with radicchio and radishes. chicken cooked stove top in olive oil, balsamic vinegar, a bit of sugar and spices
 put a tv in his room for daytime viewing when the livingroom is not accessible for him
 finally potted my peppers and some cilantro and okra!
 cilantro
 okra
 peppers
 stay moist my friends
and as i was getting ready to recycle the pot that had my supposed unsuccessful peppers in it i noticed that some of them were in fact germinating. so i filled the pot with more soil and replanted them. i hope they grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment